Monday, June 3, 2013

And it moves us all.. Through despair and hope, through faith and love.. Till we find our place, on the path unwinding

Hello Everyone..! It has been such a hectic past few days with all the driving and heading to places so I'm sorry I haven't blogged :/ But, I am back to ramble on and talk about random things never conceived before.. So.. Be happy..

I am going to start by recommending a band to you.. Imagine Dragons is the FREAKIN' SHIZ..! I love them so much. And not even all the stuff of theirs you hear on the radio.. The music that barely even makes the albums.. There is a song written about Emma Stone for crying out loud.. Utterly fantastic.

"Now I don't understand that.." says my grandpa as we watch a commercial for Christian'sMingle.com
"It's just a dating service for Christians looking for other's who share their love for Jesus..!" Said I..
"No, this clip thing.. It doesn't make sense why you would want your cell phone on a belt.. It's stupid technology.." I look over and he is reading a magazine.. FML..

I've been watching the Office seasons, as you know, and I noticed something interesting..
Jim and Pam's relationship is a direct reflection by their positions in the office. And by position I am referring to their seating arrangement:
When they are really good friends: She is reception, he faces her from sales.
She rejects him and it's awkward: She is reception, he has his back to her unintentionally.
Pam goes to art school and Jim is promoted throughout the office so he constantly moves, too.
When she becomes a saleswoman, they are right beside each other while the strongest in their marriage.
Jim goes away to Philly and she never gets to sit by him anymore and their relationship struggles..
      Thinking on this, I came to some conclusions.. Be happy with where you are in life. I am at a place right now that keeps me down a lot. But I don't have to be down.. Being "down" is a personal choice and it has to be made every single day. So what if things are tough, so what if things are sucky, so what is you're tired of reading this blog..? Sometimes it's not about the position you're in.. It's about the people in relation to your position, whom you love.. Just keep that in mind..

Sorry it is so short.. Simple and sweet is sometimes all that is needed.. Goodnight

treykeesee

No comments:

Post a Comment