Friday, May 24, 2013

2 in 1 day..?! Trey, you freaking rock...

Sometimes when kicking ass in Batman: Arkham City, I listen to the Les Miserables soundtrack and I feel invincible.

So, after tonight's AWESOME FLIPPIN' INCIDENT at BJ's restaurant, I decided I needed to blog again.. Here is the thing, when the person PAYING FOR THE FOOD HAS TO GET THREE DRINK REFILLS, RANCH, AND AN EXTRA PLATE something is wrong.. I was soooo fed up (no pun intended because I didn't get the correct food, thus didn't eat) that I nearly ripped the manager a new one. Yet, I decided that the restaurant deserved a severe verbal beating on a mediocre blog versus to their faces ha. I'm a rebel and a hipster.. whoot whoot.

Does anyone have celebrities that they are just too embarrassed to admit they adore or like..? Whether they be artists, actors, or simply people in the spotlight, everyone has those few whom they would NEVER admit to following on twitter or checking up on during the 2 in the morning ENews segment*.. Yet, I'll admit mine. What the hell, right..? Who cares what I think and I sure as hell don't care what anyone thinks of what I think when I start to think about it.. now.. I think that is what I meant..
Anyways, Nikki Minaj.. Okay yeah, I get it.. Butt like Pangia and attitude worse than..Well, wait, she already is a black woman.. OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH. But you have to give her credit for her insane rap skills and the fact that she has nasty verse..! (Nasty referencing the African-American use).
Second is Kat Von D... I personally think she has a beautiful heart... tattooed on her back hahaha.. No but really, she is super talented and has a very pretty face while being honest with her customers..! Can't be mad at that in this American economy...!!!

Lastly, I would really really like to recommend the Office to anyone whom doesn't already partake in this amazing series. The Office is literally the funniest, saddest, most faithful, most true, most absurd, and boldest show on the market. It aired for 9 seasons and actually just ended two weeks ago. And yes, I still cry when I watch the final two episodes. It has love in the most intimate ways and comedy in the most ignorant ways (not like Family Guy, please dear Buddha don't think it's like Family Guy). But seriously, watch it.. I reference it alot...

*Not that I would know what any of the stars do because I don't actually know if ENews comes at 2 AM central..

No comments:

Post a Comment