Thursday, May 23, 2013

Hey guys, what's up..? Today was another crappy freaking day in terms of health. I am still feeling pretty sick, but hopefully tomorrow will bring better health.

Just then I tried to type "it's" and it auto-corrected it to "lying, cheating, thieving bastards from.." Oh, I mean "IRS".. Haha sorry, my blog, my rules.. I guess this whole thing with the IRS targeting conservatives and Republicans has kind of been swept under the rug. But why, they are seriously RUINING every got-dang thing America stands for.. Free enterprise, freedom, free ____. Bull-crap if I ever saw any. You know it's bad when both democrats AND republicans are crucifying someone.

Second reason today sucked. Have you ever had that moment when you're at your favorite restaurant, see something utterly disgusting, and have to remind yourself that it is your favorite place so you're not allowed to complain..?? I stood in line at Whataburger today, watched this mentally-ill woman move the fries with her bare hands (which had just picked dried ketchup off the table) so she could see the receipt, while I slowly chanted "I love this food, I love this place, I love this food, I love this place.." I was somewhere between leaving, knowing I was avoiding poor sanitation standards, or grabbing my food anyways and pigging out.
"Yeah just make sure to give me lots of Spicy Ketchup.."
Needless to say, I gave in..

And on a final note, I am currently looking for someone to work with me. Normally, this would be my boss's duty to find a coworker but due to his state of not "knowing any of these local yocal motherfuckers.." it has become my duty to find people. I have, though, posted two compilation videos of him on YouTube for your viewing pleasure..! He is an awesome guy with a great heart, but completely insane.. You'll see what I am talking about ha. Here is link one, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7mR37qe8tw 
And link dos..!
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gAzJ4f9yz8

Enjoy and goodnight..!
treykeesee

No comments:

Post a Comment