Wednesday, May 22, 2013

With my first post I have literally no idea what to write about.. My thought is that all the damn hypocrites that asked me to write this blog aren't going to look at this once ha. I guess my first thing I should do is thank you for taking the time out of your OH SO BUSY DAY to look at this mediocre paragraph of writing. Also, just for warning, don't piss me off by posting bull-crap comments on this blog. I'm very fluent and have great vernacular dialect for my age. So just try me.

On a happier note, I have a conundrum for you. What time does evening start..? I was posed with this question when someone very close to me said "It's 6:30, it already is nighttime.."
Excuse me..? 6:30 cannot be nighttime. Now 8:00, that is definitely night. 6 o' clock..? That is evening, perhaps late evening. Which then poses the question, what is 7:00..?!?! Late evening, early night..? Both sound wrong.. While that hurts your head, think about 4:00.. Yeah, you're welcome.

Peace out..!

treykeesee

No comments:

Post a Comment