Sunday, May 26, 2013

Happy Sunday, guys and gals..! I'm taking a break from watching the semifinals of the national Ultimate tournament to write my blog and relax a bit. By the way, I don't know if anyone here enjoys Whataburger, but it is freaking amazing.. Spicy ketchup, oh I'm sorry, you misspelled HEAVEN IN MY MOUTH.. And all the classic favorites like the Monterey Melt and the HBBQCSS (Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich for you newbies) are just damn good.. Gahh.. If you haven't given Whataburger a chance; A) Stop following my blog til you try it, and B) Go try it because I only have like 10 followers and I love my double-digits haha..!

Also, have you noticed how little an amount of food old people eat..? It's like, microscopic.. I mean, such a waste of food. They literally spend all their IRS and retirement money on $17 steaks and they nibble on it.. THEN, they get freakin' dessert..! Are we taste-testing here or giving away money, because I'm down with either.. I mean crap, someone should really look into that Wonka gum that is a full meal and let these old people "gum" it.. Pun intended..

I wonder who can spell positive words faster, Mackelmore or Aretha Franklin..?*

And to really cap off my day, we had family come over for a cookout in honor of Memorial Day. My cousin, Madison, picked up the dog and got mud on her.. I then walk into my room to find her putting on one of my shirts because "I don't want to get another one of my shirt's dirty..!". -___-
Then, she makes a hot dog.. with mustard.. And a side of Trey's shirt underneath.. To which she then says, and I quote, "Trey, can I borrow another shirt so I don't get this one anymore dirty..?"
Wow.. Okay, that'll do.. I don't mind my shirts going to crap for the glorious purpose of keeping your skin clean and filling your belly.. Sheesh.

Everyone have an awesome Memorial Day and a great start to your week..! :D

*If you get this, you're awesome haha

treykeesee


No comments:

Post a Comment